Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rust Problem

I have been looking to upgrade my bike again, but as of know, that is not possible.What I mean by this is upgrading the bike to a bigger model, I have been eyeballing the Lifan 250-B model. I really like the design of this bike. But also have been looking at the practically of the Lifan 400, which has more power for two people instead of my city cruiser. There are some mods I want to do with my Lifan 150 now, but I need to get a couple of simple piping and a mod to the side cover.

Well this is the weekend I pull the rusty parts off my bike.The first part is the front end, the chrome covers for the shock housing, really I have see the bike without them, I think it looks better not having them. The light bar and the pipes will have to be done next, they are going too. I have tried to prevent by spraying high temperature paint by it is hopeless, but it is hopeless, they continue to rust. The rust is a major problem, 3 years old and rusting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment