Friday, June 12, 2009

The motorcycle club


The motorcycle club, I belong to has a blog now too. Hey is there link: http://motoriders-peru.blogspot.com/
I guess everyone has something to say.

My wife and myself took the trip to San Mateo, unfortunately the bike didn't make it all the way up there. Let me explain, first all the other riders were on the own bikes, no passengers, riding 250cc and higher. I ride a 150cc, with my wife and myself, climbing up a mountain, by the time we hit about 2500 meters the bike, would not idle right. When we hit the hairpin corner, I was trying to down shift when it just died. Trying to get of the bike because we had a big touring bus following us, my wife ended up in the ditch and I lost my footing and the bike ended up in the ditch, not hard but it broke the windshield needless to say the guys on the bus stopped and gave me a hang picking up my bike. I guess farther up the road the group was waiting for us, the bus driver let them know we had a problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment