Thursday, May 28, 2009

Customizing my Lifan

Ok, one of the biggest things, is probably customizing your own motorcycle. I was like that the first time too, with my 1963 Honda Scrambler. Anyway, I am doing it again, so far I have added a alarm system to my bike, bought a custom cover for it. Bought some cool blue engine LEDS, and mounted them and my scull decal for the tank. 

The next item is a custom made saddlebags and tool pouch and rack bag. Maybe get some painted artwork than the decal that is on the tank there now. Customizing your motorcycle is a form of yourself and what you like reflecting your vehicle. People do the same to their cars and trucks.

Custom saddlebags I have to have made before our trip to the south. The bags are probably going to run around $200.00, so have to make sure they are the right size for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment