Thursday, May 28, 2009

First Road Trip

I never realize how ignorant people get, until you take your first road trip. My wife and I took a trip on my motorcycle this good Friday (Easter Friday), and man is there a lot of aholes on the road that do not care if you are on two wheels or not. To give an example, we drove up to Cieneguilla, the way up was not to bad, some people think that we (motorcyclists) should ride on the shoulder and we have no business to be on the road. "I think all these aholes should ride a motorcycle first before they are allowed to drive a car, maybe then they we will have a brain." Anyways, coming back people do not think and are very impatient. How many people were in our lane as we were coming down the hill on a 2 lane road, 5 people, that thought, we, were not important enough to get back in their own lane. 

(So driving up the road in the opposite lane regardless of what traffic was coming down, wouldn't even get back in their own lane when they seen us, like we weren't even there).

But the biggest was some bitch driving her silver SUV, which about ran run over because she had some stick shoved up her ass, she got so impatient that she drove on the shoulder to our right. She skidded across in front of us shooting  sand and dirt in our faces and sped off going over 100Km per hour. I was so pissed I gave her the finger and so did my wife. This is when I thought where the hell are the police, this woman should not be driving, she should not allowed to own a vehicle. This is one of these people they should stop and shoot her on the spot for pulling a stunt like that, what a bitch, believe me, I have a much better word for this lady, than bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment