Thursday, May 28, 2009

Why a Lifan and why a cruiser?

Why did I pick a Lifan motorcycle? Well for me it was the fact that they are global. Just about every country in the world has a Lifan dealer. The other was the V-Twin motor, this what I wanted to get the first time, but there was no V-twins available when I went to purchase my motorcycle. So, I got the 150 instead and that fact that the bike frame will house the 250-4 no problem. Actually according to the Lifan website, the 150-11 and the 250-4 have the same frame. Everything is just about the same except for 50mm in the wheelbase. 

Now, why a cruiser style? Well, that is what I like. The style reminds me of a good solid muscle, if a motor can push or pull this around than it is a good solid motor. The motorcycle looks like the harley's style the low easy rider.

No comments:

Post a Comment